Citi Double Cash Card Review

Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer
Card Category: Consumer
Card Type: Unsecured
Credit Needed: Excellent/Good Credit
Card Rating:
Citibank came out with a terrific idea. They designed a card to give you double cash back. The Citi Double Cash card is there to take over the cash back rewards market. No other cash back credit card will give you as much money back as the Citibank credit card. Get other exclusive benefits on every Citibank credit card payment, like the exclusive Citibank credit card protection, travel, and purchase protections. Take advantage of the unique features Citibank has developed for their clients with a VIP service for all their customers.

Citi Double Cash Card Details

CARD DESCRIPTION:

  • Earn cash back twice on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
  • Balance Transfers do not earn cash back
  • 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49% based on your creditworthiness
  • Click ′Apply Now′ to see the applicable balance transfer fee and how making a balance transfer impacts interest on purchases.
  • No categories to track, no caps on cash back, no annual fee8

AVAILABLE REWARDS

Max. Rewards: up to 2% Cash Back
Sign-up Bonus: No

RATES & FEES

Purchase Intro APR: N/A
Purchase Regular APR: 13.49% - 23.49%8 (Variable)
Cash Advance Fee: 5% of each cash advance; $10 minimum
Cash Advance Regular APR: 25.74%
Balance Transfer Intro APR: 0% (18 months)8
Balance Transfer Regular APR: 13.49% - 23.49%8 (Variable)
Balance Transfer Fee: 3%
Annual Fee: $08

Citi Double Cash Card Benefits

Earn Citi double cash on every purchase. At the moment of purchase with your Citibank Double Cash credit card, you get 1% back. Then, when you pay for those purchases, get 1% back. In total, you will be receiving 2% back in cash back rewards for the full amount of purchase. There is no limit and no restriction for this offer. You are not bonded to a category upgrade or other conditions. Just keep your card in good standing and get all the benefits from Citibank Double Cash. You also get a credit card late free pass for the first time you forget to pay on time. Get more money back with Citi Price Rewind. For every purchase, Citi will look the price online for you during the following 60 days. If it finds a lower price from the one you paid, you will get the difference back. Other benefits available for Citibank credit card include 24-hour fraud protection, lost wallet service, and identity theft solutions. When you travel, get worldwide travel accident and car rental insurance, trip cancellation protection, and EMV chip technology. Extended warranty, damage, and theft purchase protection. You also get access to the exclusive concierge service for Citibank clients.

Citi Double Cash Card Drawbacks

You will not receive cashback for cash advances, balance transfers, commissions, and interests paid to the bank. For foreign transactions, you will have to pay 3% additional to your purchase. There is an introductory APR of 0%, but you will lose it and get penalized if you make late payments. The balance transfer APR rate is higher than the APR rate for purchases. For customer support, you will need to dial a different number depending on your needs, and it might be confusing.

Contact Information

TELEPHONE

Citi Double Cash card customer service:

1-800-950-5114

1-800-325-2865

Latest Credit Card Reviews

User Comments about Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer

* - marked fields are required to be filled in