Goodyear Credit Card Review
Goodyear Tire And Rubber Company is an American international company that manufactures tires. The company was founded by Frank Seiberling in 1898 and is based out of Akron, Ohio. Goodyear creates tires for vehicles, light trucks, commercial trucks, Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs), motorcycles, racecars, airplanes, heavy-duty vehicles (earth-mover machinery) and farm equipment vehicles. The Goodyear Company serves its customers worldwide and offers amazing benefits when clients obtain and make use of the Goodyear Credit Card.
Goodyear Credit Card Details
- Double your mail-in rebates for select tires and services during select promotional periods.8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>
- 6 months no interest on purchases of $250 or more.8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>
- Get $5 off any oil change when paying with a Goodyear Credit Card.8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>
- Cardholders get free tire rotation at participating stores.8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>
- New and existing cardholders receive mail-in rebate offers.8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>
- Use your Goodyear Credit Card at more than 6,100 locations nationwide.8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>
- Use your card for quick cash access at available ATMs.8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>
- Manage your account at your convenience with 24/7 online access.8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>
- Stay protected with $0 liability on fraudulent purchases.8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>
- Enjoy tire and installation savings only available to card holders.8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>
|Max. Rewards:||n/a8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>|
RATES & FEES
|Purchase Intro APR:||n/a8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>|
|Purchase Regular APR:||30.24%8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>|
|Cash Advance Fee:||5% ($10 min)8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>|
|Cash Advance Regular APR:||29.99%8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>|
|Balance Transfer Intro APR:||n/a8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>|
|Balance Transfer Regular APR:||n/a8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>|
|Balance Transfer Fee:||n/a8 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>|
|Annual Fee:||$08 $comm_8 = "yes"; ?>|
Goodyear Credit Card Benefits
The Goodyear Credit Card, which is provided by Citigroup Inc. (US) offers users with a lot of benefits which includes double rebates for select tires up to the tune of $120 as well as services throughout select promotional periods. As a user, you will also have access to special financing plans, access to exclusive money-saving offers as well as oil change discounts when you make use of the Goodyear Credit Card. With over six thousand locations where you can take advantage of the Goodyear Credit Card nationwide, it will be no problem for users to make use of the card to have access to quick cash at available Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
Goodyear Credit Card Drawbacks
The only drawback or limitations that are noticeable regarding the Goodyear Credit Card is the interest rate of about 28.99%, which is considerably higher than many other credit cards that are currently available. Another not-so-obvious drawback of using the Goodyear Credit Card is the penalties you may incur due to delayed payments or nonpayment.
You can call dedicated customer service at 1-855-499-4817
And if you are calling outside the U.S. you can use this number: 1-423-477-6512
Latest Credit Card Reviews
User Comments about Goodyear Credit Сard
Oct 12, 2016 by nick:
Every now and then i need to do something with my car so this card is good option for me. I pay it in full before the due day and never pay interest.Needless to say i sometimes do not have enough money to buy what is needed so this card is of the great help
Oct 19, 2016 by Simon P:
I love this card as it always saves me money when i redeem rewards towards new tires that every car owner needs. Heard my neighbor complain about high late fees.. what to say... just don't be late when paying off!
High late fees
Oct 25, 2016 by Sam Chelsy:
i did not receive a statement and even though was charged late fees! i cannot keep every little thing in mind and know when the payments are due! they should have give me a notice.
Nov 02, 2016 by David Whitmer:
This card can be easily closed by bank if you do not use it for 2 years or more. I had this happened to me and that had bad impact on my credit score.
Nov 09, 2016 by Jack Kelvor:
I travel a lot with my car and its great that i can use goodyear benefits nationwide